EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Travel Size 2 OZ (4 Bottles)
The Best Bed Bug Killer
• ESA published independent study.
• USDA IR4 PHP Program field proven.
• Recommended by pest professionals.
Fast, Effective and Lasting
• Fast kills pesticide-resistant bugs.
• Fast kills adults, nymphs and eggs.
• Extended protection by residual.
Eco-friendly and Non-Toxic
• Natural and organic active ingredients.
• Safe on mattress and furniture.
• Safe to use around children and pet.
The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy.
– Journal of Economic Entomology, Entomological Society of America, 2015, Vol 107, No.6
Three Steps to be Bed-Bug-Free
Removing bed linens, mattress cover and clothing. Use a plastic bag to transfer them to the tumble dryer. If care label allows, tumble dry on the highest temperature (140 °F) for at least 30 minutes.
Spray bed frame and head board; all edge and seam of the mattress and box spring; all sides of the headboard and bed frame; any edge, corner, joint, nook and cranny.
Thoroughly spray surrounding area including night stand, seam, folds and hollow construction of chairs and sofas; curtain folds, baseboard, crown moldings; edge of the carpet and any cracks and crevices in the wall, furniture, floor…