- “The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy” – According to a Rutgers University independent study that was published in the Journal of Economic Entomology.
- Recommended by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program for public housing.
- Kills adult bed bugs, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, and even kills resistant bed bugs!
- Cuts down biting incidents immediately.
- Proven to have extended residual protection, even after it has dried.
- Non-toxic, dermatologically safe, child-safe, pet-safe, bird-safe, and fish friendly.
“EcoRaider® (now under the brand name EcoVenger®) is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy”, according to an Entomological Society of America journal publication. Among a dozen tested products (including 2 for professionals and 10 for consumers) labeled for bed bugs, EcoRaider® (now under the brand name EcoVenger®) was by far the best in killing bed bug eggs. EcoVenger® is eco-friendly and non-toxic but lethal to targeted insects/pests. Its micro-scale particles are derived from plant-based active ingredients. These ingredients penetrate the insects’ exoskeleton and attack a unique neuron receptor that only exists in invertebrates. Once it has penetrated the targeted insects it causes immediate paralysis and death. Unlike many synthetic pesticides imposing neuron toxicity on humans, EcoVenger® only affects insects/pests and causes no harm to humans, pets, birds, or fish. EcoVenger® provides a residual efficacy. Its 14-day dry residual has been shown to cause 97.5% mortality to bed bugs. Due to the repeated use of pesticides over the years, bed bugs have developed high resistance. EcoVenger®, however, has the same high kill rate on resistant bed bugs due to its unique mode of action. Because of its outstanding performance, EcoVenger® has become a preferred choice by pest management professionals as a primary method of IPM (integrated pest management) to reduce the use of synthetic chemicals.
EcoVenger® is a minimum-risk pest control product by EPA regulation and it is safe to use around children and pets.
Direction for Use:
1) Inspection. Conduct a thorough inspection of the unit to be treated and locate areas of infestation. Turn over and disassemble the furniture, if possible, to find all bed bug hiding places. The key to any bed bug remediation is a thorough, detailed, inspection.
2) Preparation. Put infested items in heavy-duty plastic bags (shoes, books, toys, small furniture, electronics, etc) together with a hand towel saturated with EcoVenger. Seal the bag, shake it and leave it sealed for two weeks before opening it if possible. Remove all bed linens, pillows, and mattress covers, and machine wash with hot water or tumble dry (140°F). Separate the mattress, the box spring, and the bed frame. Remove or reduce clutter as much as possible.
3) Treatment. Spot treat pre-determined infestation areas and other possible bed bug harborages in cracks and crevices, behind baseboards, along ceiling-wall and floor-wall junctions, in closets, behind crown moldings, along window frames, door frames, curtain folds, and edges/seams of all furniture, couches, and chairs. Focus on edges and corners of furniture, appliances, and the room itself. It is suggested to treat all bed bug hiding places thoroughly. Treat at least two hours before bedtime for EcoVenger to take effect.
4) Usage: 1 gallon per 1000 sqft. One 16 oz bottle can be used for one bedroom of about 125 sqft.
Contains: Natural Geraniol Oil, Cedarwood Oil, and other GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) inert ingredients.
Size: 16 FL OZ (480 ml) x 16 Units