- The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy according to a Rutgers University independent study that was published in the Journal of Economic Entomology
- Recommended by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program for public housing.
- Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs!
- Cuts down biting incidents immediately.
- Proven to have an extended residual protection even after dried.
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe; child, pet, bird, and fish-friendly.
According to an Entomological Society of America journal publication, EcoRaider® (now under the brand name EcoVenger®) is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy. Among a dozen products (including 2 for professionals and 10 for consumers) labeled for bed bugs, EcoRaider® (now under the brand name EcoVenger®) is by far the best in killing bed bug eggs. EcoVenger® is eco-friendly and non-toxic but lethal to targeted insects/pests. Its micro-scale particles of plant-based active ingredients penetrate an insect’s exoskeleton and attacks a unique neuron receptor that only exists in invertebrates to cause immediate paralysis and death of targeted insects. Unlike many synthetic pesticides imposing neuron toxicity to humans, EcoVenger® only affects insects/pests and causes no harm to humans, pets, birds, or fish. EcoVenger® provides residual efficacy. Its 14-day dry residual has been shown to cause 97.5% mortality to bed bugs. Due to the repeated use of pesticides over the years, bed bugs have developed high resistance. However, EcoVenger® has the same high kill rate on resistant bed bugs due to its unique mode of action. Because of its outstanding performance, EcoVenger® has become a preferred choice by pest management professionals as a primary method of IPM (integrated pest management) to reduce the use of synthetic chemicals.
EcoVenger® is a minimal-risk pest control product by EPA regulations and it is safe to use around children and pets.
Direction for Use:
Shake well before use. Direct spray on the mattress (especially at the seams and on the edges), the bed frame, the headboard, the base and legs of the bed, wall edges, baseboards, furniture, cushions, rugs, any cracks or crevices, and dark spots where bed bugs may occur or hide. Spray at least 2 hours before sleep. One gallon covers an area of 1000 square feet by spray.
Contains: Natural Geraniol Oil, Cedarwood Extract, and other GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) inert ingredients.
Size: 1 GL (3.8 L) x 4