Cockroaches have been walking the earth for millions of years, for much longer than we have. It looks like they might be here long after we are gone too, but not if we can help it.
A new study from Purdue University found that German cockroaches are becoming immune to powerful and popular pesticides, making it virtually impossible to control the population. Scientists claimed that during the study as the cockroaches were exposed to certain insecticides, they not only developed a resistance to one insecticide in question, but to other insecticides as well. Once a cockroach develops a resistance, it can pass it to its offspring. With female cockroaches breeding an average of 200-300 babies in their lifetime, it’s only a matter of time before these insects become essentially insecticide-proof.
What does that mean for us?
Treatments for cockroaches will need to evolve too, with new efforts to include trapping and vacuuming. Additionally, improving sanitation, will help to control the cockroach population.
But here’s the good news: When our non-toxic EcoRaider Roach Killer was tested in a Rutgers University study, it killed 95% of roaches just 24 hours after application, far surpassing the control.
In another study from Semco, EcoRaider was tested for repellency on German cockroaches. Again, EcoRaider Roach Killer proved to be far superior than the control.
Our Roach Killer is not only the most lethal substance on the market for German cockroaches, but it also provides a 30-day residual of roach repellent once it is sprayed.
North Bergen, NJ, APRIL 9, 2019 – Mosquito control services are in demand like never before. But requests are very specific: control the mosquitoes on the property but maintain a safe and green environment for the people and pets inhabiting the space. Mosquito control professionals are in a quandary, one that has even kept many firms from offering mosquito control services.
That is, until now, ER-3 by EcoRaider is the answer for mosquito control professionals to finding a balance between effectiveness and efficiency while at the same time maintaining a safe and green environment. EcoRaider Technical Director, Dennis Judy, hosts a one-hour webinar on the next generation mosquito and pest control product. View the recorded webinar at your convenience and learn:
- What every professional needs to know about mosquito biology
- Mosquito inspections, treatment protocols and education
- Mosquito source reduction
- Mosquito reduction inspection report
- The one product every mosquito professional needs this summer – no spray notifications required!
Now, mosquito control professionals can offer home and owners and as well as municipalities a safe and eco-friendly mosquito treatment solution that is green and non-toxic for children, pets and wildlife.
Watch the full post-webinar recording on ER-3 by EcoRaider at ecoradierpmp.com/er3.
ER-3 by EcoRaider is a green, triple-action breakthrough mosquito formula that knocks down adult mosquito populations, offering barrier by spatial repellency to keep mosquitoes from the area and kills larvae to prevent future generations. ER-3 is ideal for all mosquito and general pest control needs: affordable, reduces treatment time and has no restrictions. ER-3 is a great way for pest professionals to increase mosquito program revenues with a green, 25b exempt product that does not require spray notifications. ER-3 terminates adult mosquito populations, while offering barrier by spatial repellency to keep mosquitoes from the area and kills larvae to prevent future generations. This triple action formula replaces other larvicide treatments, saving on product costs and service time.
ER-3 by EcoRaider is available at all major pest management distributors. Visit www. ecoraiderpmp.com to learn more.
EcoRaider Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer Can Help
In many parts of the country we have a limited amount of months to enjoy our outdoor space. Are mosquitoes getting in the way of you spending time outdoors? We can help you to take back your backyard with some tips and tricks and the right mosquito control product.
Consider these 3 essential ways you must control mosquitoes in order to get complete protection:
- Kill Mosquito Larvae – To properly control mosquitoes it is essential that you are controllingstanding water around your property. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. In fact, the common house mosquito, most commonly known to carry West Nile Virus, requires just an inch of standing water to lay its eggs. It is very easy to overlook areas of standing water that could be a mosquito breeding area. When inspecting your lawn consider these often overlooked areas: eaves and drains, bird baths, kids toys, plates under plants, old tires, water fountains, clogged gutters and more.
- Kill Adult Mosquitoes -For full control it is obvious that you must kill adult mosquitoes thatalready exist on your property. Areas that should be treated include: the perimeter of the residence, under bushes and around heavy brush, in areas known to collect water that may remain damp, under outdoor appliances, plumbing, gutter drains and more.
- Repel Mosquitoes – While you may be doing everything right on your property neighboring properties may be breeding mosquitoes in droves. And, unfortunately, those mosquitoes may enter your property. That is, unless you are using a product that repels mosquitoes. In order to repel mosquitoes the perimeter of your property should be treated along with window and door screens, seating areas and areas of high traffic.
The good news is you do not have to buy three different products to control larvae, adults and offer repellency in order take back your backyard. EcoRaider Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer offers 3-In-1 Complete Mosquito Defense.
Start protecting your family and your outdoor space today. For a limited time save 10% off on all mosquito products with coupon code ERSUMMER.
EcoRaider Natural Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer is all you need to protect your family against different species of mosquitoes. Proven by leading university vector science center, EcoRaider not only effectively repels, but also kills 100% adult mosquitoes by contact instantly. When applied in stagnant water, it not only effectively kills 100% of existing larvae, but also keep two weeks effectiveness in killing new larvae. EcoRaider is a plant based non-toxic aqueous bio-insecticide. Its unique mode of action is lethal to target insects but does not affect humans, animals, birds and fish. It is a minimum risk pest control product that is safe to use around children and pets for indoors or outdoors.